SMB Council Forum
Please Log-in before viewing or editing any post. All visitor(s) please do not create an account just for fun or spam the Sembawang Student Council Forum with TRASH or USELESS post.
Please Respect the Student Council forum.

~Notice posted by
Admin
SMB Council Forum
Please Log-in before viewing or editing any post. All visitor(s) please do not create an account just for fun or spam the Sembawang Student Council Forum with TRASH or USELESS post.
Please Respect the Student Council forum.

~Notice posted by
Admin
SMB Council Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. this is a forum for councillors to give your msgs and comments. You may post even some issues of our council blog and it will be replied asap. Thanks(: Note: Please do not misuse this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eos
Admin
Eos

PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE   PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Good day, my lovely councillors. Like a Star @ heaven

There would be a Council Photographic Commitee.
This is PURELY on a voluntary basis. But I assure you that you will have fun doing this project.

This is what a Photographic Commitee would usually do
  • Take pictures in any Council related activities
    Publish it (Cutting, Pasting, Writing captions and Laminating it)
    Create a council yearbook, something like a council magazine.

There would be a lot of hands-on activities. With this, I feel that the councillors would be more bonded when given a project. I believe that the councillors have good photographic skills that ought to be recognised. I believe you also have creativity that we would really appreciate. Lastly, I KNOW that deepinside you, you are a good-willed and kind-hearted person that would help anyone out when in need. Wait, I'm not done yet. I also believe that in your heart I know you have a passion for the council and would be willing to be committed in the council if the council might need your help. If you show any interest in joining this Commitee, please do reply here, in this forum. Or instead, you could sms me at 81616774.

Thank you very much. cyclops

With much love,
Eos (Your VC)

P.S Mind you, THIS IS NOT BRIBE. It's called being PERSUASIVE. (which I hope would work)clown
P.S.S I would really appreciate if you really do show interest. I love you
Back to top Go down
Eos
Admin
Eos

PostSubject: ?   PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Hello?

Okay, so I might take it that no one is interested. ): Okay, never mind then. However if anyone changes their mind, hopefully, do contact me. & also, I really hope the reason why ,no one is writing back, is not because no one has replied yet. May I remind you, that someone must make the first move. And if you're interested but not replying, because you don't see anyone joining yet, well, that's sad.

What a Face

Oh yes, the commitee would include roles like,
  • Editor-in-chief (prolly the main one)
    Asst. Editor-in-chief
    Publisher-the one who does the publishing
    Journalist-the one who does the captions and write-ups
    Photographer-the one who takes photos

If you are interested, just tell me which one you'd like to be then. & i usually only have 5 cameras or more to spare. So yes, it is a first-come-first-served basis.

Best regards,
Eos (Your VC)
Back to top Go down
Jessie Ye

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE   PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi Eos,
I would really love to be in the Photographic Commitee~I really like taking photos (not of myself though) and I think I'm pretty good at it~I wish to be the Assistant Editor-In-Chief if it's available~I hope the positions are not filled~
Sincerely,
Jessie
Back to top Go down
asraf the one

asraf the one

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE   PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:46 pm

HELLO EOS...
Sorie for the late reply...hahs..maybe Im interested in the commitee but I still have doubts....hehes... I thought I could do something fun and creative to the council....I hope there's still a reserve for me..hehes..thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
+++Sandiya+++

+++Sandiya+++

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE   PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Hello Eos,

I am interested to be in the photographic commitee. I would like to be the asst chief editor or the photographer. I would like to know if any of this positions is available. I hope that i can do a great job. Thanks

+++Sandiya+++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE   PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOGRAPHIC COMMITEE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMB Council Forum :: Student Council :: Friday Meetings-
Jump to: