SMB Council Forum
Please Log-in before viewing or editing any post. All visitor(s) please do not create an account just for fun or spam the Sembawang Student Council Forum with TRASH or USELESS post.
Please Respect the Student Council forum.

~Notice posted by
Admin
SMB Council Forum
Please Log-in before viewing or editing any post. All visitor(s) please do not create an account just for fun or spam the Sembawang Student Council Forum with TRASH or USELESS post.
Please Respect the Student Council forum.

~Notice posted by
Admin
SMB Council Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. this is a forum for councillors to give your msgs and comments. You may post even some issues of our council blog and it will be replied asap. Thanks(: Note: Please do not misuse this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question(s) and Feedback Corner.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Question(s) and Feedback Corner. Empty
PostSubject: Question(s) and Feedback Corner.   Question(s) and Feedback Corner. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Do you have questions? If Yes, please post here!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://smbcouncilforum.myrealboard.com
TEESHA RUPINI RAJ

PostSubject: Re: Question(s) and Feedback Corner.   Question(s) and Feedback Corner. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:45 pm

IT IS VERY HARD TO BE A EX-COMM. AND ITZ VERY PESURRING AND MUST HAVE ALOT OF RESPONSIBLITY IN IT . NEXT QUESTION IS THAT I THINK MEETING SHOULD CHANGE AND PUT ON THURSDAY IT BECAUSE SO THAT I NO NEED TO RUN UP AND DOWN BECAUSE IT CLASHES WITH MOTHER TOUNGE AND NETBALL . I HOPE THAT YOU WILL READ .. AND THINK ABOUT IT
BY TEESHA
FROM 1T1
Back to top Go down
Benson
Admin
Benson

PostSubject: Re: Question(s) and Feedback Corner.   Question(s) and Feedback Corner. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:15 pm

TEESHA RUPINI RAJ wrote:
IT IS VERY HARD TO BE A EX-COMM. AND ITZ VERY PESURRING AND MUST HAVE ALOT OF RESPONSIBLITY IN IT . NEXT QUESTION IS THAT I THINK MEETING SHOULD CHANGE AND PUT ON THURSDAY IT BECAUSE SO THAT I NO NEED TO RUN UP AND DOWN BECAUSE IT CLASHES WITH MOTHER TOUNGE AND NETBALL . I HOPE THAT YOU WILL READ .. AND THINK ABOUT IT
BY TEESHA
FROM 1T1

Noted. We will take it into consideration.
Arrow Nothing in this world is easy Very Happy , it is all about how you manage time. Being a Ex-comm is a Privileged. It is of course hard and stressful to be a member of the Ex-comm, one must know how to manage their time and stress well! Cool People who knew how to enjoy being an Ex-comm is definitely a sucessful leader.

Good luck and have fun,
Comment(s) by Benson and Veeknesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question(s) and Feedback Corner.   Question(s) and Feedback Corner. Empty

Back to top Go down

Question(s) and Feedback Corner.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMB Council Forum :: Student Council :: Frequently Asked Questions-
Jump to: