SMB Council Forum
Please Log-in before viewing or editing any post. All visitor(s) please do not create an account just for fun or spam the Sembawang Student Council Forum with TRASH or USELESS post.
Please Respect the Student Council forum.

~Notice posted by
Admin
SMB Council Forum
Please Log-in before viewing or editing any post. All visitor(s) please do not create an account just for fun or spam the Sembawang Student Council Forum with TRASH or USELESS post.
Please Respect the Student Council forum.

~Notice posted by
Admin
SMB Council Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. this is a forum for councillors to give your msgs and comments. You may post even some issues of our council blog and it will be replied asap. Thanks(: Note: Please do not misuse this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home works (post your reply HERE!)

Go down 
+44
Rashidahh.
Kasthuri
MoKaNa
Saifullah
Izzatul Hidayah
Charlene
nuraziemah
nur farisah (:
nurulsyafiqah
ruiYANG
jarrett
Ron
chinteng
Song Yea Ram
asraf the one
Elizabeth
shaira banu bte sajahan
TEESHA RUPINI RAJ
Yeo HuiBing
prabavathy
chen jianmin
♥♥NaDhiah♥♥
TanZhiYang
muhdhaziqharizbinmohamed
jiaen
AhmadZaki =]
hasraf
Admin
abdulmuhaiminmd
Nurul Hazirah
jeremyng
Nur Syafiqah Bte Sawal
Amierah Hazimah
Jessie Ye
judith;JUKEBOXX
Amanda Tan
Veekneshwaran
paulobrianmg
Nabilah Bte Mohd. Ismail!
Nur Faqirah
kenny kok
Lisa Liew Bao Ky
NGYONGPING
Benson
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Benson
Admin
Benson

Home works (post your reply HERE!) Empty
PostSubject: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm

1. How can I improve myself?

2. What am I going to do about it?

3. How will I do it?

4. What I want to be if I was given the chance to be in the ex-comm. why?

5. Feedback for Bonding Session.

Last edited by Benson on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
NGYONGPING

PostSubject: Friday meeting 28/08/09 homework .   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:42 pm

How can i improve myself ?
-----------------------------------------------
I hope i can improve myself on my grooming , i tried my best to change in my grooming , yet , i always being caught on my grooming , from this , i wanted to say sorry to ex-comm . i will improve myself . Very Happy

-YongPing , 3A1
Back to top Go down
Lisa Liew Bao Ky

PostSubject: How can I improve myself ?   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:54 pm

I want to improve myself by always wearing the tie because honestly speaking , I have not been frequently wearing the tie . I would also like to improve on my grooming and attitude towards the council board by doing my duties as I have been skipping some of them . To end this , I would like to say sorry to the whole council board . I promise that I will improve on the things that I have listed here .
Back to top Go down
kenny kok

PostSubject: Home Work. (:   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:30 am

In today bonding session, It was fun except for the first 2 station as i do not understand what
they were saying and it was pretty confusing but overall, the bonding session was great as i knew more people from the councillor board (:

How can I improve myself?
-I can improve myself by not Following my friends bad example and just be myself.
-I can improve myself by not slacking while doing duties Etc: Talking and not helping senior.

What am i going to do about it?
-I am going to be serious in my duties unlike last time.
-I am going to encourage my friends to come for councillor meetings and duties.

How will I do it?
-I would help my senior while doing duties Etc: helping them to keep the cones.
-I would motivate my friends to go for duties.

What I want to be if I was given the chance to be in the ex-comm. why?

Kenny~:]]

[left]
Back to top Go down
Nur Faqirah

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 am

I can always be good to everyone. Basic respect is what I need to have. Once I've respected others, I can surely improve myself bit by bit.

8)2. What am I going to do about it?
Try working on my goals and try very hard to achieve them.

8)3. How will I do it?
First, I need to know what's my goals. Then, as I've said above, work on it. Lastly, achieve them and SUCCEED!

8)4. What I want to be if I was given the chance to be in the ex-comm. why?
I would like to be a welfare coordinator if i had the chance to. This is because I enjoy being a welfare in other societies that I've joined. And it's fun!

8)5. Feedback for Bonding Session.
Well, the bonding session was okay. Fun. And of course, some of us are bonded. However, from the very bottom of my heart, the sub-comms should know what they're doing as some of them didn't. Yes, I know it's hard to speak in front of the crowd. But, the least they could do is to speak louder! We're in open-area and one should speak loudly so that everyone can hear. Well, but it's a two-thumbs up c: for them for doing excellent games!
Back to top Go down
Nabilah Bte Mohd. Ismail!

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:05 am

How will i improve myself? -

I will improve myself by improving my grooming especially my socks.
I will attend my duties more often.
I will follow any instructions with more commitment.

What am i going to do about it? -

Pull up my socks, lower down my skirt, clip up my hair and wear my tie and badge.
Attend my duties punctually and do it with pride.
If any instructions are given, i will carry out the task with effort.

What I want to be if I was given the chance to be in the ex-comm? -

Sorry if this is 'offensive' but i honestly do not want to be an Ex-comm.
I have seen the amount of work having to be done by the Ex-comms, and i don't think i can handle or cope with it.

Feedback; from bonding session -

In my honest opinion, i didn't really enjoy some of the games and i don't understand how we 'bonded' with each other. There was an objective to this meeting and i know how much the time the Sub-comms have given to their proposal but the objective was not carried out as we did not exactly bond. At the end of the day anyway, i was able to enjoy some of the games.
Back to top Go down
paulobrianmg

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:46 am

-By being more patient towards my friends and others
-By being more sensitiveand understanding towards my friends and others
-By being more serious towards Council stuff
-Learning to balance Council and CCA at the same time

What am I going to do about it?
-Instead of sitting in one corner and laughing when somone makes a mistake in somthing like a programme,i need to encourage him/her.
-Give them a chance to prove themselves to make up their mistakes or even help them make it up
-Equalize the number of attendance i have for both Council and CCA

How will I do it?
-When someone makes a mistake go up to him or her and correct her mistake and encourage him/her to do better
-When a meeting in the council clashes with my CCA meeting,i will either go in the ranking of importance or the accroding to the quantity of which meeting i attended

What I want to be if I was given the chance to be in the ex-comm...Why?
If i had a chance to be an Ex-Com,i would want to be the Welfare Coordinator.This is because i want to help people when they get hurt or injured as well as make sure they are alright so that the person can continue to work for the programme in case he/she get's injured during a programme.

Feedback for Bonding Session?
I felt that the beginning part of the programme was not so good as it was boring but as the programme went on i felt it got back on track because they were starting to have fun.But personally i felt it could have been done better.

Paulo Brian M.G. =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Benson
Admin
Benson

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Benson wrote:
8)1. How can I improve myself?

8)3. How will I do it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please press 'quote' and then type your answer..

Nevermind just press reply...
Back to top Go down
Veekneshwaran
Admin

PostSubject: By Veeknesh   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 pm

It is really nice to see some of you really coming over and posting. thank you so much. For those who have not posted yet but have registed, please do post asap. this post must be done by this monday. thank you! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Amanda Tan

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Arrow I will be a more respondsible student and person.
Arrow I will improve on my grooming, e.g. cliping up my fringe to the back.
Arrow I will be more involved in the school council.
Arrow I will offer my help to teachers and pupils when they are in need.
Arrow I will try my best in everything I do.

Arrow I will hand in my completed assignment puntually everytime.
Arrow I will clip my fringe to the back.
Arrow I will attend all my duties and meetings with pride.
Arrow I will try my best to help.
Arrow I will strive to my best.

3. How will I do it?
Arrow I will complete my homework immediatly and not drag it t the last minute.
Arrow I will clip my fringe to the back in school.
Arrow When there is a meeting or duty, Iwill attend it.
Arrow When my classmate do not know how to do a question, I will teach her.
Arrow I will study hard for my exams.

Any of it. As long as you are a ex-comm, you are a leader and you have a great respondsibility, it does not matter.

5. Feedback for Bonding Session
It was fun aand enjoyable. I am more familiar with the council family now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
judith;JUKEBOXX

judith;JUKEBOXX

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Wear my tie.Wear me school socks.

Go for all my duties, especially morning duties.

Show respect to me sub-comm & ex-comm

Buy my school socks.And wear it everytime.

Wake up very early & go for my duty with dignity.

Be appreciative to them.

How will i do it?

Buy it & wear it.Without any reminders

Set my alarm.

Say hi/bye to them. And take them seriously when i need to.

What I want to be if I was given the chance to be in the ex-comm. why?

I would want to take such a big role, because i know i'm not ready. But if i have the chance, i would love to be the welfare coordinator because i love to lend a helping hand Very Happy

Feedback bout' the bonding session

It was fun,But i'm really glad that i met the goal and that is to make new friends!
Back to top Go down
Jessie Ye

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:30 pm

1) How can I improve myself?
-By having more patience towards others
-By being more understanding towards others
-By being more initiative towards tasks given to me
-By voicing out my own opinions
2) What am I going to do about it?
-I will listen to other people's opinions before making decisions
-I will respect their reasons for doing something
-I will put in my best efforts into all tasks given to me
-I will speak up instead of keeping to myself
3) How will I do it?
-I will help those who are not clear on what to do and teach them
-I will guide and correct them if they are wrong
-I will ask about what I'm supposed to do and not wait for people to tel me
-I will communicte more with others and discuss each others opinions
4) What I want to be if I was given the chance to be in the ex-comm. Why?
If I have the chance to be in the Ex-comm, I would like to be in the Pupils
Management or the vice-chairman.
I want to be in the Pupils Management because I feel that I am qualified for this
position. I wish to emphasize and bring up everyone's standard, not only in
grooming, but also in character and attitude.
I want to be the vice-chairman because I want to do more for the council and I think
that I do have the ability to help the council and I will put in my 100% effort into the
Student Council.
5) Feedback for Bonding Session:
I think the first part of the session was not so well-organised as there were some
miscommunication. Some of the Game I/Cs did not explain the game clearly and
there were some confusion. However, the second part was better as the councillors
started to enjoy the games and have fun.
Overall, I think that the session was not so
bad. I think next time, we will have to pay more attention to the time constrain and
be more organised.
Back to top Go down
Amierah Hazimah

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:42 pm

>> How can I improve myself?

I will attend my duties punctually and only be absent for duties when I'm absent from school. I will improve on my grooming. I will wear my tie constantly, frankly speaking, i will remove my tie during ft time and not after stepping out of my classroom. I really regret doing that. I will get involve in the council contently. I will attend my meetings punctually and regularly. I will try my best to be an inspiring leader and show good examples to my peers. I will try to be a responsible leader. I will do my duties with pride and truthfully.

>> What am I going to do about it?

I will try my best to not to fall sick so that I won't miss my lessons, duties and meetings. I will wear my socks 2 fingers above my ankle. I will not forget to bring my tie to school and I will wear it to show that I am proud to be a councilor. I will check the council forum and web for recent updates contently. I will not skip my meetings for no valid reasons and be punctual for it. I will be more responsible with my actions and show good examples to my peers, as stated. I will do everything with more pride and confidently.

>> How will I do it?

I will not waste time on not important stuff like slagging. I will bring my tie everyday to school so that I can wear it during co-curriculum time and will wear the tie proudly. I will get involve in council activities seriously and contently. I will attend meetings punctually and regularly, as stated. I will show my peers that I am a confident, committed, responsible and an inspiring leader and student by handing up my work on time and not delaying it and also be punctual in attending my cca's, meetings, duties, lessons and etc.

>> What I want to be if I was given a chance to be in the ex-comm? Why?

I will want to be a responsible and committed vice-chairman like Eos and Rahayu. I'm inspired by their actions and responsibility that they had taken towards the council. I believe in myself that I could be the vice-chairman as I now reflected on my actions and I will never to repeat the silly-ness of not coming to duty punctually and regularly. Being the vice-chairman is a big responsibility but still I believe I can do it. I know I can and I believe I can.

>> Feedback for bonding sessions

It was a fun bonding session. The games were fun and enjoyable in some way and creative too. The sub-comm's did a really impressing and great job by organising the games and etc. Although it was a tiring day but still, it was satisfying. Well Done sub-comm's! You deserve to be praised! I want to apologize to Christy, Eos, Veeknesh and all the ex-comm's. You guys need to scold us as we are not up to the expectations. I'm very sorry and I promised not to do it again. Promise is a promise. This time I will not disappoint you guys and I hope the entire sec 1's will do the same.

Amierah Hazimah from 1A1
Back to top Go down
Nur Syafiqah Bte Sawal

PostSubject: Homework   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:39 pm

- I will wear my tie everyday.
- I will take out my tie only after school outside the classroom.
- I will wear school socks.
- I will go for my duties everyday.
- I will be punctual for my duties.

- I will remember to bring my tie before coming to school.
- I will take out my tie after school and outside the classroom.
- I will buy my school socks after it had been worn after long period of time.
- I will wake up a bit usual than before.
- I will be reminded to be punctual by my friends.

3. How will I do it?

- I will check my tie whether it was there before school.
- I will remind myself to take out tie after school outside classroom.
- I will buy my school socks and wear it everyday.
- I will set my alarm clock and make sure it is right.
- I will ask my friend to remind me if i forgot to go.

- I want to be a normal ex-comm. It is because i feel that i will not do the right responsibility to be an ex-comm.

- The bonding session is very best. I love it. The sub-comm did well for this project. I hope next year will have more..

Nur Syafiqah Bte Sawal 1A2

Last edited by Nur Syafiqah Bte Sawal on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeremyng

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 pm

-i will do all my duties
-i wont be late for my duties
-i will check my socks and make it 2 finger abrove my ankle
-i will wear my tie everyday
-i will go for the council meeting

-i will check the notice board everyday
-i will set alarm clock to wake up early
-when i wear my socks i will pull up my socks to the requirment level
-i will remember to bring my tie
-i will check the notice board

3. How will I do it?

-i will remember that the week is even or odd
-i will set my alarm clock early than before
-i will pull my socks abit higher than before
-i will wear my tie before stepping into the class
-i will ask my friend to comfirm it

-i will take the chance... because i want to take that challenge and be outstanding leader...

the bonding session is great and the sub comm have done it well... and do more of this program..
Back to top Go down
Nurul Hazirah

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:42 pm

- How can i improve myself?

I'll improve myself by respecting others and attend every single meetings as well as to do all my duties. Not forgetting respect each other.

-What am i going to do about it ?

To be serious when doing duties and make sure that i will always remember that i have and must do my duties.

- How will i do it?

Ask my friends to remind me in case i forgot.

-Feedback for bonding sessions.

Basically the sub-coms are doing pretty well. Some of the games are quite fun. I enjoyed ' go fish ' the most. I really have bonded with some of the sec2 and sec1 councillors better. Before the session, i don't really know their names. But now, i knew some of them. From my point of view, the sub-comms ought to know their role very well and know what to do. At some point of time, one person would say this instructions while the other person will say different instructions. Well, overall the session was great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Benson
Admin
Benson

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 pm

How can i improve myself?

- I can improve myself as a councillor by displaying a good behaviour in school and being a good role model for others to follow. i also have been buying sweet drinks and bringing them to the class although i know that i am not supposed to do that. I admit that i have dome something wrong but i am willing to change myself and be a better councillor so that others wont look downon the councillors, which should not happen. I can also improve myself as a councillor by displaying all the things that have to be in a councillor

Why am in wrong?

- I think i am in wrong because i have not displayed out my potential despite constant reminders from Christy and i think i didnt help out much in the Bonding session

- I'm going to do my best in whatever projects in all projects that are given and put in my best effort in whatever i'm doing because i don't want to disappoint the ex-comm and i want to show the ex-comm that we, sub-comm can succed and make sure that if the council is in our hands, we will not let it go to the drain like what veeknesh said and i'm sure that we, sub-comm can prove the others wrong if we work together towards success.

How will i do it?

- I will do it by bonding well with the sub-comm and put it 100% of commitment in whatever i am doing and strive for the council.

What i want to be if i was given the chance to be in the ex-comm and why?

- I want to be the pupil's Management because whenever i see the councillors grooming and attitude, it gives me a kind of confidence that i want to pull the councillors together working with the others to ensure that the councillors are up to expectations and those who are not improving with constant reminders would just be sacked because there is no use to keep people who thinks that councillor is a waste of time and they just want points to be in the councillor but they do not give any commitment. So i want to be the pupils management and ensure that things get carried out properly together with the others.

~SHARMILA~

Reposted by Benson
Back to top Go down
Benson
Admin
Benson

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 pm

In today's meeting, i enjoyed the bonding session.

How can i improve myself?
- I am still not up to mark in my grooming. I am also not showing my potential. So i can improve by checking my grooming and showing my potential to my teachers and fellow councillors.

Why am I in wrong?
- Even though Christy or the ex-comm warns me about my grooming i am kind of not listening to them.It is the same for my potential.I am shy to show my potential within the councillors.

What am i going to about it?
- I will make sure my grooming is right and show my potential.

How will i do it?
- I will check my grooming before i leave my house to school and also participate or rather volunteer in any programmes the council organize. I will try different ways of showing my potential.

What i want to be if i was given a chance to be in the ex-comm and why?
- I would like to be in pupil management or as a vice chairman.
Vice chairman : Because i want to help the chairman in bringing the council up as one. I also want to select respectful and right grooming sec 1 councillors. Wink

Pupils management : Because i want to check on the councillors grooming and also make sure their grooming is always right. I will also like to change their attitude toward the ex-comm, sub-comm or even teachers. I want the opportunity which i don't have it now. I want to scold those who are very rude and those who are also poor in grooming. Exclamation

~Sandiya

Reposted by Benson

Last edited by Benson on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benson
Admin
Benson

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:09 pm

In today's bonding session, I felt that everything went well except for the first 2 games and a little bit of confusion because of the timing.Overall I think it was pretty good! Smile

I feel that I can show more potential, speak up more and learn to appreciate one another.

Why am I in the wrong?
Even though Christy had been asking me to put in effort and show potential in whatever I am doing, I find myself somehow not performing and I think I am somewhat slacking. THIS SERIOUSLY HAS TO STOP! Sad

What am I going to do about it?

I am going to take Christy's feedbacks very seriously and start showing trustworthy results.I will try to overcome my fear and talk to everyone in the council although I am someone who keeps quiet and observes all the time.

How will I do it?

I will start to volunteer for anything that requires attention and try to help the councillors who needs help and I will try to be an extrovert person.

What I want to be if I was given a chance to be in the Ex-comm and Why?

I would want to be in the Pupil-Management because I have seen,talked and become friendly with most of the Secondary 1 councillors and from what I have known they are seriously not up to standard. I have scolded a girl because of her grooming for more than five times and one day, she brought a friend of hers to confront me.(From another secondary school)

They also have to learn some manners if we were to bring up the council's standard as I think that it is useless if the Secondary 1 students boast that they are councillors and not have basic manners and show some potential.

~Vivya

Reposted by Benson
Back to top Go down
abdulmuhaiminmd

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:25 pm

-by talking professionaly putting others besides myself on the line
-wearing my tie evryday without fail and always go for councilir meetings/duties.
-respecting others and stop people from quiting coucilir and talking back of the ex comms.
-I am going to change myself to be a better person and always respect/diciplin myself so that i could show people that i can take the challange.

-I am going to use this in my daily life
-Iam going nto make it a habit so that I can show others how to be like me yeah. sunny
-helping my parents/family and make them think that Iam a burden to them. I love you
-lastly I hope to use this in teaching other people how to use it in the right time.

3. How will I do it?
-in a situation where it is my time to shine.
-where I need to show others that they're wrong about me.
-doing house work cleaning my bag and not forgetting my uniform.
-by being a good role model and a caring friend which others could look up on me and not saying that I am not suppose to be a councillor. Cool

-I am going to proof others that they're wrong and that every body can have a chance to shine because I always make people a bad impression of me.please make me an ex comm.
-i would want the school to look up on me and proud that i was chosen to be an ex comm because Iam going to do something to represent the shool,big time.

5. Feedback for Bonding Session
wow that was fun and enjoyable i hope we could thank everybody who are involve in this occasion you guys did really great ihope one day i could be just like you guys i know that everybody wasn't making your expectation but still we had fun .we all hope that we could have anothere occasion like this.

by muhaimin from 1a1

Edited by Benson
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:27 pm

In yesterday's council bonding session I really enjoyed it especially when we played the "GO FISH" game where we had to use a piece of string to grab hold of bottles filled with water.And the others were fun too and the best part,I made many new friends. I love you

HOW CAN I IMPROVE MYSELF?
-Attend my duties on time especially morning duties and improve on my grooming and take the council extra serious and attend all meetings and do the homeworks given by the exx-comms or the sub-comms. Smile
WHY AM I IN WRONG
-I have not been attending my duties on time and i must improve on that if i want to stay in the council i will help myself to maintain my grooming too especially the socks. Very Happy

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
-I will pull up my socks and if there's a hole in it i would buy a new one and keep my grooming up to standard.I will try to listen to all the sub-comms and exx-comms so i can improve myself and be a good role model Surprised
HOW WILL I DO IT?
-I will try to approach the sub-comms or exx-comms during the recess and ask them if i lack in anything especially my grooming and try to communicate with them especially when i need their help. cheers
WHAT I WANT TO BE IF I WAS gIVEN THE CHANCE TO BE IN THE EX-COMM AND WHY?
-I want to be the welfare coordinator because I want to help the council board by organising events for my fellow councillors so that they could bond with one and another easily and in a fun way. jocolor [/i][/b]

~s.vennisha

Reposted by Benson
Back to top Go down
http://smbcouncilforum.myrealboard.com
hasraf

PostSubject: -HOW can i improve myself ?   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:42 pm

(1) why am i in wrong:
I missed one duty and two late but i not be late. I was not serious on the meetings but i attend all one it.I was not stess for duty but i was tired to attend them.I like all ex-com but was not serious about them. I did not go to the biog to do the council forum.

(2)what am i going to do about it:
I will attend my duty always even my meetings.I will be serious about my meetings and dutys.now,i will do my forum in the new e-mail.I will be serious about my ex-com counciler and do my dutys.

(3)How will i do it?:
I will put hard work to it.I will put heart to do my dutys.I shall be more serious to my dutys, meetings and my ex-com councilers.I want to be serious in being a counciler but i am playful,now i want to be serious.

(4)What i want to be if i was given the chance to be a in the ex-comm,and why?:
I want be a chairman of the council because to take responcible and them not to be like me.Make them to take responiabity of their dutys attend meetings always.{180 words}

Edited by Benson
Back to top Go down
AhmadZaki =]

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Benson wrote:

8)3. How will I do it?

1. I can improve myself by wearing my tie at all times and make sure that
my grooming is up to standard.
2. Wear my tie at all times including art and dnt lessons. I would want to apologize to the ex-comms who had been reminding me about my grooming.
3. Make sure my grooming is up to mark
4 .Im not sure of what role to be but any role will be fine with me.
5. The bonding session was rather exciting and meaningful except for the first few games
as not many people enjoyed it.
Thank You
ZAKI 2E2 ..
Back to top Go down
Benson
Admin
Benson

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 pm

AhmadZaki =] wrote:
Benson wrote:

8)3. How will I do it?

1. I can improve myself by wearing my tie at all times and make sure that
my grooming is up to standard.
2. Wear my tie at all times including art and dnt lessons. I would want to apologize to the ex-comms who had been reminding me about my grooming.
3. Make sure my grooming is up to mark
4 .Im not sure of what role to be but any role will be fine with me.
5. The bonding session was rather exciting and meaningful except for the first few games
as not many people enjoyed it.
Thank You
ZAKI 2E2 ..

Great! Finally there is people who knows how to Quote!
Back to top Go down
jiaen

PostSubject: Friday meeting 28/08/09 homework   Home works (post your reply HERE!) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 am

-I can improve myself by firstly improving on my grooming .
-By changing my attitude
-By being a role model

- I'm going to forgo my pride and pull my socks higher because i think or in rather my socks is not up to mark.
-I'm going to have a positive mindset towards mostly everything because my mindset used to be negative .

3. How will I do it?
-I will do it by checking my grooming to see whether it is up to the mark.
-If anything unclear i will ask the ex-comm
-Try to communicate with the ex-comm more.

-I will make use of my potential and improve on the council's standard.
-I will use this chance to prove others wrong and show them i've the potential/qualities that an ex-comm ought to have.
-I would want to be in the Pupil Management because I think i'm fierce enough,I don't like people with lousy grooming standard and a lousy attitude towards council. I'll make sure i'll scold/lecture them until the grooming/attitude meet my standard.

- Frankly speaking , even though i'm one of those who organise the game but the 1st and 2nd is a total disaster as it is real boring .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home works (post your reply HERE!)   Home works (post your reply HERE!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home works (post your reply HERE!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SMB Council Forum :: Student Council :: Friday Meetings-
Jump to: